Forum will be closed soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum will be closed soon

Post  NICK5L on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:44 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say I appreciate all members of this community for joining and taking the time to reach out to Allen. He has thoroughly enjoyed answering your questions and connecting with his fans.

Unfortunately, at this moment in time the closed down indefinitely while Allen is busy with other things. I intend to "freeze" the forum, not delete it, so it can still be read.

In the meantime I am working on opening an apparel section of Vizzutti.com, any ideas for awesome Vizzutti/Trumpet related clothing are welcome. I hope to find a simpler and more effective way for the fans to get in touch with Allen. Again thank you all for your participation, I can speak for my father when I say its been a pleasure.

-Nick Vizzutti

NICK5L
Admin

View user profile http://vizzutti.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum will be closed soon

Post  NICK5L on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Also, for those of you that have enjoyed the forum discussion, I'd like to think of a new and more efficient way for fans to contact Allen. I'd like to get all the questions in one place, and also get people from different areas of the net to join in. Al did an AMA on reddit a while back, which had a decent response, I feel if we could combine the two groups and have some sort of long-term online Q&A where Al could get around to answering questions at his leisure, that would be great.

Ideas are welcome! Both for Q&A platform and apparel wishlists!

Thanks.

NICK5L
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbeights on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Nick,

Thank you for all your hard work setting this site up. I can see that once more you and your father have been very gracious in allowing us all to an opportunity to ask question and get wonderful feedback.

One idea I thought about was maybe periodically scheduling an online interactive Adobe Connect meeting or Citrix GoTo Meeting. I recently purchased a training company here in Indiana and we use this for business meetings with all the other franchises. It has been very effective. You could have people sign up on a mailing list and you could send out a notice with the call information a few days prior to the online session. I think people would even be willing to pay for something like this (I know I would) if you wanted to go that route. Anyone could connect to the conference via the internet and either submit questions live or email ahead of time. During the session I believe the Admin can compile a report of all that was said and offer that to attendees afterwards. I think you can even record them and post them to your website as you go for future reference. If you are interested, let me know and I can get you some information.

The online store is a fantastic idea as well. I really would consider offering gift certificates for sale as well that could be given as gifts.

Thank you again for all you guys do!

Jeff Beights
jbeights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NICK5L on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 am

Jeff,

Thanks for your reply and ideas! I certainly think a connection between my dad and those interested should be available, the forum worked to some degree however with his schedule it would devolve into just discussion, which there is plenty of space for elsewhere online. I will take your ideas into consideration, I think a scheduled thing could work quite well. (Allen did an AMA on reddit once, if you a familiar with that), and I think something similar but open to anyone would be great.

Thanks also for your acknowledgement of the site as well, it is greatly appreciated.

As for the store I have always wanted to have a section for apparel and other merchandise, but have been busy post-graduation trying to find a career path in design. (perhaps I should have stuck closer to music Wink

I think I will speak with him and see what I can do, if there is any significant news we will post it on the front page of the site and on his facebook.

Thanks!

Nick Vizzutti
www.VizzuttiDesign.com

NICK5L
Admin

Back to top Go down

Social Media

Post  Dukeoftrumpet on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:33 pm

It never hurts to broadcast yourself in multiple directions. I know Mr.Vizzutti recently set up a Youtube account- instantly giving him more fans and followers. Try widening the horizons a bit; create an Instagram, offer Skype trumpet lessons, etc...
This forum's existence has been a huge help to me, and other trumpet players, I'm sure.
Thank you Mr.Vizzutti and Mr.Vizzutti Jr!!!!
The Biggest Vizzutti Fan,
B.Kalik
Sorry my input is late!
Dukeoftrumpet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top