Trumpet Method Warm Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trumpet Method Warm Up

Post  JLoyalist on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 am

Mr.Vizzutti,

I am a big advocate of all of your method books. I use them in both my playing and teaching on a daily basis, and a lot of my students love the challenge that they get out of them(particularly your technical studies). It's a great way for them supplement exercises from the Clarke & Arban books that many of them have gotten used to playing over the years.

I can imagine how busy your playing and teaching schedule must be, but after seeing that you have a Youtube page something that I think would be very insightful for anyone who uses your method books and follows your playing would be to see you actually play the prescribed warm up that is in each of the methods, as well as some of your favorite exercises/etudes from each of them. It would be fantastic to hear how you approach the warm up and to hear how many of your exercises/etudes are truly meant to be played.

Imagine how great it would be to have videos of Herbert L. Clarke, Jimmy Stamp, and Arban playing many of there exercises on the internet for anyone to view. It would be a fantastic resource!

Any response is greatly appreciated!

Musically, 

Joe

JLoyalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trumpet Method Warm Up

Post  Allen_Vizzutti on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:41 am

Thanks for the feedback on the books and suggestions. I'll see if I can't get something like a demo or two done in the near future. AV
Allen_Vizzutti
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top